Enter your e-mail address and keep up to date with the latest SeaNet news.
IMMORTALIS was built in 1996 by Niigata shipyard for the Japanese government as a sicentific research vessel. Her work included seismic surveying, fish stocks monitoring, carrying large loads and also worked as a crew training vessel.
She has a comprehensive setup of military grade equipment throughout the boat. Every system has a failsafe full backup system.
In 2020/2021 she was undergoing an extensive refit to become a specialized expedition vessel.
Key highlights to the refit:
- 18t of steel added to keep to improve stability
- Purpose built great room for conferencing/dining/working
- Expansive back deck for working and storage
- Sun deck and helipad deck for additional amenities
- Purpose built galley for long expeditions and gourmet food
IMMORTALIS is a long-range expedition style yacht. The refurbished vessel marries modern contemporary style with glimpses into her former life as a scientific research vessel. The relaxed yet functional environment is available for guest to enjoy, relax and explore in tailor made fashion.
Starting From: $4,495,000 USD
Yachts available in 25%, 33% and 50% ownership offers.
Our team will get back to you ASAP.